14/ While your NFTs were pumping, this is already happening!
Instead of crypto moving as a monolithic asset class, with the entire asset class moving into winter and bull simultaneously, sophisticated capital and quantifiable traction has led to massive decorrelation.
— Jason Choi (@mrjasonchoi) November 25, 2021
– Crypto Investment Trends in 2022: Brace for More Institutions and Meme Manias
– All-Time High Weekly Close for Bitcoin Boosts Sentiment as 2022 Nears
– Altcoins in for a Bumper 2022 as Number of Crypto Traders Set to Double – Report
– Huge Differences Seen in Banks’ Ethereum Valuation as ETH Tests All-Time High
– Bitcoin Rally Healthy, Less Leverage Than in the Past, Say On-Chain Analysts
– Still Upside Potential in Bitcoin, While ETH Faces Competition – Kraken